Join us for the May edition of the PAONE Research Club!
Wednesday May 4, 2016
5:30-7:30 at Tarragon Theatre (30 Bridgman Avenue).
Participation is free
RSVP by Monday, May 2nd at noon.
For our final Research Club meeting of the season, we are going to canvas a variety of research, rather than focus on just one or two pieces. Faeron Pileggi, one of our PAONE Board Members, has provided a wide selection of research that looks at music.
When you RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, please let us know which one of these pieces of research you would like to read and report on at our May 4th session.
- Extending Reach With Technology: Seattle Opera’s Prolonged Experiment to Deepen Relationships and Reach New Audiences: Click here.
- Cultivating the Next Generation of Art Lovers: How Boston Lyric Opera Sought to Create Greater Opportunities for Families to Attend Opera: Click here.
- Taking Out the Guesswork: A Guide to Using Research to Build Audiences: Click here.
- The Road to Results: Effective Practices for Building Arts Audiences: Click here.
- The Qualities of Quality: Understanding Excellence in Arts Education: Click here.
- The Value of Presenting: A Study of Performing Arts Presentation in Canada (commissioned by CAPACOA): Click here.
Anne Wessels (PAONE Member, Director of Education, Tarragon Theatre)
Lois Adamson (PAONE Board Member, Member Schools & Education Manager, Young People’s Theatre)
We will be examining the research in the following categories:
- Literature Review
- Findings and Implications
RSVP by Monday, May 2nd at noon to email@example.com